Forum

MATCH: Central Coast Mariners v SYDNEY FC - Friday 10rd November, 7:50pm, Central Coast Stadium  

Page 1 / 5 Next
RedKat
SFCU forum Junkie Registered

Friday, 10 November 2017

Central Coast Mariners v Sydney FC

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford

Kick-Off: 7:50 PM (Local) (7:50 PM AEDT)

Referee: Adam Kersey

CENTRAL COAST MARINERS

Ins: 17.Josh BINGHAM (promoted) 21.Kye ROWLES (return from injury)

Outs: nil

Unavailable: 2.Storm ROUX (international duty – 2 weeks), 18.Tom GLOVER (gk) (shoulder injury – indefinite)

SYDNEY FC

Ins: 11.Adrian MIERZEJEWSKI (promoted), 20.Alex CISAK (gk) (promoted)

Outs: Nil

Unavailable: 23.Rhyan GRANT (knee - indefinite)

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 9.ASDRUBAL, 10.Daniel De SILVA, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 14.Adam BERRY, 15.Alan BARO (c), 16.Liam ROSE, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 20.Adam PEARCE (gk), 21.Kye ROWLES, 23.Wout BRAMA

**two to be omitted**

Sydney FC squad: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 4.Alex WILKINSON, 5.Jordy BUIJS, 6.Josh BRILLANTE, 7.Michael ZULLO, 8.Paulo RETRE, 9.BOBÔ, 10.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Adrian MIERZEJEWSKI, 13.Brandon O’NEILL, 14.Alex BROSQUE (c), 16.Anthony KALIK, 17.David CARNEY, 18.Matt SIMON, 20.Alex CISAK (gk), 22.Seb RYALL, 26.Luke WILKSHIRE, 30.Tom HEWARD-BELLE (gk)

**two to be omitted**

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 9, 2017 7:15 pm
SFC05
Sydney FC Fan Registered

Easy 3 points, no chance of a 7-2 repeat. Only question is, do tickets include free train travel?

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 9, 2017 7:35 pm
Moller

CCM’s pace worries me a bit, but they look very loose at the back, so we should be ok. 

Shame it’s on a Friday night - makes it a bit hard to get to. 

Can't Smile Without You

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 9, 2017 9:58 pm
testament
Sydney FC Obsessed Registered

Hope Adrian gets a decent run and we score a couple of decent goals and not bottle it in the final third

Hopingfor a convincing win for us and the Roos the next morning and I'll be a happy camper

Former Besiktas teammate

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 9, 2017 11:15 pm
ddr_gdr
Sydney FC Fanatic Registered

Peculiar if Adrian gets a run , given the statement that they want to rest him for the home games coming up. He gets a run against the minnows..and misses the big games (derby + city)..

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 1:27 am
CountArach

Tremendously dumb scheduling. CCM must feel completely ripped off, given that they will probably only get about 1000 of our fans travelling up, rather than the usual 3k.

I'm not particularly worried about the game. They have had some worries at the back, and we tend to be good at pouncing on errors. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 6:59 am
Huntso
Sydney FC Acolyte Registered

Here's hoping we all have a good drive up there and make it in time for kick off!

Also anyone know where the Socceroos game will be on up there? Don't think my accom has foxtel

Edited: 2 weeks  ago
ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 7:39 am
Greg
 Greg

Central coast leagues is opening early for the Socceroos. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 10:40 am
Jay D
Posted by: Huntso

Here's hoping we all have a good drive up there and make it in time for kick off!

Also anyone know where the Socceroos game will be on up there? Don't think my accom has foxtel

Its on Go ch99

Posted by: Drughi version2.0 i tried to break into the pizza hut, so i could make myself a kebab.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 11:01 am
Clovis

According to GA the team is only at 43%

Sydney at 43%

Rubbish, we are 42.89% (+- 0.1%)

Jean-Paul Sartre:  "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposite team."

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 11:03 am
Balmain Boy
Sydney FC Fan Registered

Will Charlie be playing in the NYL to get some mins under his belt? Seems such a tragedy that he can't get any gametime anywhere while he's a fringe HAL player.

We should have him on the bench if he's back from injury but then the fact he hasn't played a match for several months would surely be counting against him. I think he'd still be fit enough as a benchie though and would provide more than Simon does. I mean seriously the novelty has worn off. Let's finish sides off by scoring goals rather than by time wasting and winning throws/frees.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 1:24 pm
grealy

Central Coast (2499) and Sydney FC (2477) have attempted the most and second-most passes respectively.

Should be free-flowing. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 2:57 pm
shabby
Posted by: ddr_gdr

Peculiar if Adrian gets a run , given the statement that they want to rest him for the home games coming up. 

Im sure they meant these next three games where he doesn’t have to get on a plane.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 3:29 pm
rhysmcfc

Traffic is so bad eastbound on the m2 that despite getting a free ticket I'm about to bail and head home. Half an hour to go 500m to turn onto pennant hills rd, still 2km to go. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 4:31 pm
RedKat

Unchanged side. Carney starting again. No Adrian or Cisak

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 6:23 pm
Qball

It sends a bit of the shiver down the spine for Adrian to get some minutes against Perth but then for two weeks running get left out.

Still trying to be glass half full and look at our schedule the next few weeks and likelihood of a finals campaign with ACL next year. With out curent league position there may be more risk playing him...

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 6:53 pm
Steve_Whiskey

Sneaking suspicion Adrian's injury is worse then first Thought and Fabio F is being looked at as a injury replacement 

Posted by: Modest_Hatchback_Owner I loathe AFL. c&%t sport for c&%t people.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 7:39 pm
Blue Sky
Posted by: Steve_Whiskey

Sneaking suspicion Adrian's injury is worse then first Thought and Fabio F is being looked at as a injury replacement 

Then we better make sure we have an injury replacement for the injury replacement.

Posted by: Jubal1 They're going to fuck him to death, bury him, then dig him up and fuck him again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 7:42 pm
Factor

Fucking around with the ball WAY too much.

Great counter and finish by CCM though.

The Super 8's: Making Crap Players Look Good Since 2007

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 8:16 pm
HarryofOz

We lost possession needlessly, but credit to the Mariners that was a top class counter-attack.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 8:16 pm
Steve_Whiskey

Fuck this better kick us into gear. 

Posted by: Modest_Hatchback_Owner I loathe AFL. c&%t sport for c&%t people.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 8:17 pm
CountArach

Hoole actually scored in a Sydney game. Bizarre. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 8:17 pm
Moon Pheasant
Sydney FC Part-Timer Registered

youre fucken joking

Hoole 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 8:18 pm
Blue Sky

Playing against a counter-attacking team means you have to score first. This will be difficult for us. We're slow and sloppy in possession and got punished for it. Brillante is easily the worst offender at the moment.

Posted by: Jubal1 They're going to fuck him to death, bury him, then dig him up and fuck him again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 8:19 pm
Blue Sky

By the way, I thought the referees were trying to speed up the game, yet we just let Baro stay on the field for 2-3 minutes with a cut that could be treated while he is off the field?

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 10, 2017 8:23 pm
Page 1 / 5 Next

Working

Please Login or Register