Author Topic: Cheerleaders CI  (Read 16292 times)

marqeleven

Re: Cheerleaders CI
« Reply #350 on: March 12, 2009, 09:28:19 AM »
Made it to Westmead this arvo with 5mins to spare!
 :w00t:

Coldplay made me happy.

Yellow blob balloons floating around the audience in Yellow
The hardest part, Fix you and the scientist made me a happy child
and i accosted mancity.
Viva La Vida should have been the finale but they smacked it in the middle..but oh well
then drove home with Violet Hill turned up on radio

Coldplay are boring with their inoffensive rock music - where every song has the same tune. U2 wannabes

My girlfriend currently has the sh!t's with me over comments I made about Coldplay this morning. She went last night (got tickets from her sister for her birthday) after spending the last week telling me how she did'nt want to go.

This morning she told me it was one of the best concerts she has ever been to, to which I rebuttaled "Coldplay are the most boring band on earth who exsist soley to keep boring nerdy univesity students company"

Her reply was "shut up, I dont knock your shitty music that I have had to put up with for 3 fucking years". Thing is, she likes my shitty music, she puts it on mostly, not me!

:blink:

Offline jelix

• SFCU forum Junkie
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #351 on: March 12, 2009, 09:41:52 AM »

Coldplay made me happy.

and i accosted mancity.
Viva La Vida should have been the finale but they smacked it in the middle..but oh well

Coldplay are boring with their inoffensive rock music - where every song has the same tune. U2 wannabes

My girlfriend currently has the sh!t's with me over comments I made about Coldplay this morning. She went last night (got tickets from her sister for her birthday) after spending the last week telling me how she did'nt want to go.

This morning she told me it was one of the best concerts she has ever been to, to which I rebuttaled "Coldplay are the most boring band on earth who exsist soley to keep boring nerdy univesity students company"

Her reply was "shut up, I dont knock your shitty music that I have had to put up with for 3 fucking years". Thing is, she likes my shitty music, she puts it on mostly, not me!

don't you know anything? women are always right. even when they're wrong.
smile, nod, say yes, i'm so stupid, you are so great, and you should be ok.

after 3 years i would've thought you'd figured that one out!

Offline The_Governor

• SFCU forum Junkie
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #352 on: March 12, 2009, 09:51:09 AM »
The Arse are thru

That first Roma miss  :lol:

Bay 22 - Heart of the Cove
Exeter City - Pride of Devon - We are back in League Two

Offline Shadow

• Kisel Army
  • SFCU forum Junkie
  • Liked: 39
« Reply #353 on: March 12, 2009, 10:00:48 AM »
Coldplay are boring with their inoffensive rock music - where every song has the same tune.

You have only ever listened to one Coldplay song haven't you?
Bay 22 - Heart of The Cove
Creative Coordinator of the Andy Impey Memorial Power Ballad Posse

Offline hillbilly

• I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill 'em all!
  • SFCU forum Junkie
  • Liked: 330
  • Would you like to know more?
« Reply #354 on: March 12, 2009, 10:02:33 AM »
I like Coldplay.
Bolton; Packer,Rudan,Timpano,Ceccoli; McFlynn,Bingley; Carney,Yorke,Corica; Petrovski.
Bolton; Ryall,Keller,Colosimo,Byun; Kisel,Musialik,McFlynn,Bridge; Brosque,Payne.

They're doing their part. Are you? Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

marqeleven

« Reply #355 on: March 12, 2009, 10:03:56 AM »

Coldplay made me happy.

and i accosted mancity.

I had just gotten out of bed - I had not yet switched my brain to that function yet.

I stand by my comments!

Offline jelix

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #356 on: March 12, 2009, 10:05:41 AM »
I like Coldplay.

I'm going tonight... $140 later it better be worth it, but from what I've heard it'll live up to all the hype. just wish i didn't have to sit through work today and uni tomorrow.

i could be drinking and recovering.

Offline The_Governor

• SFCU forum Junkie
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #357 on: March 12, 2009, 10:06:41 AM »
Coldplay are boring with their inoffensive rock music - where every song has the same tune.

You have only ever listened to one Coldplay song haven't you?

True because each song is the same.

I like Coldplay.

That proves my point and says a lot about you at the same time
Bay 22 - Heart of the Cove
Exeter City - Pride of Devon - We are back in League Two

Offline Sydney Rovers

• SFCU forum Junkie
  • Liked: 40
  • "Tugay for Sydney" - You know it makes sense.
« Reply #358 on: March 12, 2009, 10:07:53 AM »
I like Coldplay.
So when are you getting a cardigan?
“And this game needs personalities who are not afraid to have their say. Mind you, it helps if they know something about football,” – Craig Foster

Offline hillbilly

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #359 on: March 12, 2009, 10:08:54 AM »
I like Coldplay.

I'm going tonight... $140 later it better be worth it, but from what I've heard it'll live up to all the hype. just wish i didn't have to sit through work today and uni tomorrow.

Friend went in Brisbane the other night. She loved it. But she's mad about Chris Martin.

Prems star striker went last night.

I just paid off a wopping 2.87% of my credit card debt.  I'm close to finacially fucked atm.
Bolton; Packer,Rudan,Timpano,Ceccoli; McFlynn,Bingley; Carney,Yorke,Corica; Petrovski.
Bolton; Ryall,Keller,Colosimo,Byun; Kisel,Musialik,McFlynn,Bridge; Brosque,Payne.

They're doing their part. Are you? Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Offline SuperJT

• Cove Heights - Original Lurker
  • SFCU forum Junkie
  • Liked: 27
  • Northern Suburbs Crew
« Reply #360 on: March 12, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »
But she's mad about Chris Martin.
He named his kid Apple. It may have been Gwenyth's idea but he should have had the testicles to stand up to that. If it was his idea, he has no testicles.

I reject them. It would be like me leaving Sydney and going to Melbourne Victory. This is something that you cannot do - Vítězslav Lavička

Offline jelix

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #361 on: March 12, 2009, 10:13:56 AM »
I like Coldplay.

Friend went in Brisbane the other night. She loved it. But she's mad about Chris Martin.

Prems star striker went last night.

I just paid off a wopping 2.87% of my credit card debt.  I'm close to finacially fucked atm.

aren't we all... if i ever get out of uni i'm running away so i don't have to pay my hecs debt. what a joke.

fuck chris martin he's a weirdo. guy berryman is a spunk.

Offline Sydney Rovers

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #362 on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:17 AM »
He named his kid Apple. It may have been Gwenyth's idea but he should have had the testicles to stand up to that. If it was his idea, he has no testicles.
The answer to the testicle question is easily answered after you've heard their music.
“And this game needs personalities who are not afraid to have their say. Mind you, it helps if they know something about football,” – Craig Foster

Domaldo

« Reply #363 on: March 12, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »
I like Coldplay.

...and retired his ears

Chris Martin the new Sting

Offline SuperJT

• Cove Heights - Original Lurker
  • SFCU forum Junkie
  • Liked: 27
  • Northern Suburbs Crew
« Reply #364 on: March 12, 2009, 10:20:07 AM »
The answer to the testicle question is easily answered after you've heard their music.
This is true. This then begs the question of whether Gwyneth is a lesbian.

She's a fruitloop but god she looked hot in The Royal Tanenbaums.

I reject them. It would be like me leaving Sydney and going to Melbourne Victory. This is something that you cannot do - Vítězslav Lavička

Offline jelix

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #365 on: March 12, 2009, 10:24:19 AM »
I like Coldplay.

...and retired his ears

I can understand why some people don't like Coldplay but at the same time if they can sell out all over the world then clearly they are doing something right.

Offline Sydney Rovers

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #366 on: March 12, 2009, 10:25:54 AM »
I like Coldplay.

...and retired his ears

I can understand why some people don't like Coldplay but at the same time if they can sell out all over the world then clearly they are doing something right.

Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good.

Offline gwynne

• Football aficionado
  • SFCU forum Junkie
  • Liked: 68
« Reply #367 on: March 12, 2009, 10:26:27 AM »

Coldplay made me happy.

and i accosted mancity.

I had just gotten out of bed - I had not yet switched my brain to that function yet.

I stand by my comments!

I'm going tonight along with 5 or 6 other forum regulars in separate groups. Shall be awesome.
Quote from: Sydney_WACCOE
B-B-BNP! B-B-BNP!  :ninja:
The BNP: Supported by people like Arlo in Britain and working hard to keep people like Arlo out of Britain

Offline hillbilly

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #368 on: March 12, 2009, 10:29:55 AM »

I like to look at it this way.

I don't give a fuck. It's not my business, it's not my concern, I don't have to interact with him, his wife or his child. I just happen to like the music he's involved with.

Offline jelix

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #369 on: March 12, 2009, 10:30:26 AM »
I like Coldplay.

...and retired his ears

actually it does.... why the hell would people pay all that money to see them, buy their records etc if they were rubbish?

elvis was mainstream. the beatles were mainstream. rolling stones were mainstream.

of course it comes down to a matter of opinion but i don't think "rubbish" is really justified by their success.

Offline Sydney Rovers

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #370 on: March 12, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »
So should I answer this email which the Loko Cove address just received?

From Mrs Liana Robert
N�[38 Rue Des Martyrs Cocody
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire

DEAREST   ONE  OF GOD

I am the above named person from Kuwait . I am married to Mr Benson Robert, who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2. 5 Million (Two Million Five Hundred U.S. Dollars) in the bank here in Abidjan in suspense account.

Presently, the fund is still with the bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that i have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence i know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband't relatives is around me always I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank here in Abidjan . I want you and the church to always pray for me because the Lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Contact me on the above e-mail address for more information't , any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs Liana Robert

Offline Sydney Rovers

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #371 on: March 12, 2009, 10:32:41 AM »
I like Coldplay.

...and retired his ears

actually it does.... why the hell would people pay all that money to see them, buy their records etc if they were rubbish?

elvis was mainstream. the beatles were mainstream. rolling stones were mainstream.

of course it comes down to a matter of opinion but i don't think "rubbish" is really justified by their success.

How do I answer this question without saying that people are stupid?

Offline jelix

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #372 on: March 12, 2009, 10:34:46 AM »
I like Coldplay.

...and retired his ears

How do I answer this question without saying that people are stupid?

i might not like every band you like, does it make them rubbish? no. just means i don't like them.

music has got nothing to do with brains. you either like something or you don't. simple as that.

Domaldo

« Reply #373 on: March 12, 2009, 10:36:18 AM »
I like Coldplay.

...and retired his ears

Albert Camus on Modern Art, also applies I think with popular music, thus Coldplay.

"A product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered."

Offline hillbilly

• SFCU forum Junkie
« Reply #374 on: March 12, 2009, 10:36:22 AM »
i might not like every band you like, does it make them rubbish?

Actually, most of the stuff vic listens to is a steaming pile of rubbish only listened to by music nerds like him, dom and brumo.